Shiny Brunettes, Blonds and Redheads Unite!
As I sit here in Oklahoma, my father tells me there are only two types of bad hair. Thin and Curly. I ask him about my curls and he responds that mine is WAVY. Totally different, duh. He would also like to point out that he is referring to Three Stooges corkscrew curly and please refrain from the hate mail. Thank you for your time.
I am continuing with the lists due to your emails, but really because I’m hanging out with my parents and don’t want to focus on writing an entry. So let’s get to it.
Whoorl’s Greatest Hair Products:
1. Back to Basics Pomegranate Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: This shampoo and conditioner rocks. Smells great, but not too much, makes my hair shiny and purdy. It’s the only shampoo that I buy in the jumbo bottles because it’s That. Good. Bye the way, ULTA has the big bottles on sale right now for $12.49 (about 1/2 off). Run, don’t walk.
2. Aveda Be Curly: I have wavy hair and let it air dry 80% of the time. This is very lightweight, keeps my hair from looking frizzy and smells nice.
3. Pureology Real Curl: Same as above. I just like to mix it up once in awhile. I wouldn’t want my hair to get bored and become a rebellious teenager.
4. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: When I dry my hair straight, this is a lifesaver. I swear it cuts my drying time in half and makes my hair incredibly shiny. And you only have to use a tiny bit- I think my bottle could last 5 years. After you’re finished drying, just rub the tiniest amount between your palms and coat the shaft. Wait…that didn’t translate well on the page. Hair shaft people! HAIR shaft.
5. Biosilk Hair Therapy: One word. Shiny. But don’t let it tip over in your bathroom cabinet and spill all over your cotton balls, razors and tampons. Trust me.
Alright, you know the drill. Get to it.