1) I’m so happy American Idol is finally down to 24 contestants. The auditioning process was so. very. tiring. to. watch.
2) Speaking of American Idol, my husband’s hair temporarily looks like Simon Cowell. It is very unfortunate. We both got haircuts yesterday, in which he had a fair amount cut off. His hair literally did not know which way to lie, so it just stood straight up in perfect Simon Cowell squared-off fashion. Sexy.
3) Have I mentioned that Whoorlito will most likely break the world record for the most hair? The thickness factor between D and I is insane- it’s very possible that Whoorlito might look like this.
4) So many of my daily blog reads have been in my dreams lately. Jurgen Nation, Something So Clever, Sarcomical, and some sort of Sarcastic Journalist and Secret Agent Josephine hybrid. Maybe I need a break from all the reading.
5) My belly is starting to pop.
6) Chipotle for lunch! Wiping the drool off my keyboard.