1. All blog posts should be formatted in list form, right? So easy to read, and you can skip right on if you please.
2. Wito is obsessed with Angry Birds. In fact, this photo was taken at a toy store selling Angry Birds collectible plush doll things. As if the game itself wasn’t enough, NOW WE NEED STUFFED ANGRY BIRD DOLL THINGS. How could you say no to that face?? I did, however, say no. (But he is getting a few from the Valentine’s Day cupid. Look at that face! It’s like kryptonite, I say!)
3. I cut my bangs again. I just couldn’t stand it anymore…they had grown past my chin, so I decided to show them who’s boss.
4. The No Shopping Challenge has really been tough for me this past week. I’m fading fast…and I know some of you are wondering just WHY it’s so hard for me to just NOT shop. I guess the best way to explain it is that shopping is my vice, you guys. Some people can’t live without a daily Diet Coke or coffee (I don’t drink caffeine or sodas), some people bite their nails (nope), smoke (I don’t), abstain from healthy exercise (not me), shoplift (hell no!), drink (okay, I love me some beer, but all in moderation)…I just…shop. I very much like to shop. Let’s take away your caffeine for 5 weeks and see how that goes down!
This is all just to say that my 90 Day No Shopping Challenge Pinterest board is filling up fast. I’m holding strong!
5. To combat all of this no shopping mania, I switched my focus to cleaning out my closet. Again. Lucky for you, I’m selling some bags at Whoorl’s Closet. Need a (nearly) new bag? I’m your girl.
6. My mom and aunt will be visiting tomorrow. The kids are ecstatic, and well, I’m pretty ecstatic myself. Can’t wait for some mom time, even if it’s only for a few hours.
7. One of my guilty pleasures is watching the Real Housewives. I love Beverly Hills and New York, and have tried to barrel through Orange County during the last few seasons, but YOU ALL, I saw the Orange County preview last week, and I have to say, as much as I love the Housewives franchise, I CAN NOT watch Orange County this season. The plastic surgery, the 17 layers of foundation on the women’s faces, the utter lack of ANY class whatsoever…I literally can not watch it. It’s absolutely mortifying. Let me just state for the record that YES, there are obviously lots of people like this in Orange County, but there is SO much more here. Style, class, and charm do reside here too, you just have to filter through the fake boobs, Ed Hardy, and Hummers to find it. (I think that should be Orange County’s new motto.) Are you watching this season?