Hey, Sarcomical! Remember when you tagged me with this meme in 1989? Oh, you forgot? Yeah, I kind of forgot, too. Until TODAY, my friend.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Spend at least one month in Italy.
2. Live closer to my family.
3. Be a loving, funny and â€œin-touchâ€ mother.
5. Be an excellent cook.
6. Host dinner parties with all sorts of interesting guests.
7. Tell my grandchildren stories that completely captivate their attention.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Get on a plane without touching the outside of it while boarding.
2. Sleep late.
3. Drive leisurely.
4. Watch television for more than 12 minutes at a time.
5. Stay away from the internet for more than 2 hours at a time.
6. Talk on the phone without pacing the house.
7. Surf. And I live 5 minutes from the ocean. Gah!
Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. Keeping an online account of my life experiences. Bonus if people find it entertaining.
2. Meeting Friendternets (Â© Sarcomical).
3. Itâ€™s a great way to clear my jumbled thoughts.
5. And That.
6. And That.
7. And That.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Gaawwwddddd (while exhaling loudly and rolling eyes).
2. I donâ€™t feel well (thanks Dad for the reminder).
3. You rock!
4. Iâ€™m freezing.
5. I’m hungry.
6. This sucks donkey balls.
7. I canâ€™t believe (insert random fact).
Seven Books I Love:
1. The Pregnancy Journal – Christine Harris
2. The Witching Hour â€“ Anne Rice
3. Cry to Heaven â€“ Anne Rice
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger
4. The Baby Name Wizard – Laura Wattenberg
5. 501 Italian Verbs – John Colaneri
6. Do periodicals count?
7. Who do you think I am? Jurgen Nation? Shit.
Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Dream For An Insomniac
2. Cinema Paradiso
4. The Royal Tenenbaums
5. Down With Love
6. Sex and the City (except season 5…boooring)
7. Like Water For Chocolate
Seven People I Want To Join In (unless youâ€™ve already done it, in which I apologize profusely for not paying attention to your fabulous entries):