1. I’m leaving for New York tomorrow morning. I’ll actually BE in New York for 36 hours. Way too short, if you ask me.
2. I’m filming some spring fashion and beauty segments, and I need to dress appropriately.
3. I’m probably going to buy something today. At J. Crew. Because I CAN’T CONTROL MYSELF.
4. But I’m going to be on film, people! Talking about spring! Shouldn’t this situation give me a No Shopping Challenge pardon or something? I didn’t buy anything new for last week’s style documentary, but this is too much!
5. I’m a loser void of any willpower, aren’t I?
What should I do? Stay strong or muster up something from my closet?
In the meantime, here are my recent photos from the Instagram Photo-a-Day Challenge.