Wito and I are both experiencing unbelievably hellish summer colds on this lovely Wednesday. How did this happen? I was minding my own business, rocking the Wii Fit Super Hula at 1pm yesterday, when BAM! Snot explosion! Head cold from hell!
THINGS I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH TODAY:
1. Grocery shopping and errands this morning while babysitter is here.
2. The never-ending Hair Thursday tasks including, but not limited to: (SUB-LIST ALERT.)
- Complete post for tomorrow.
- Organize my update post. (3 ladies!)
- Find some sort of WordPress plugin that will organize my Stylists section. (Halp! Someone!)
- Write post for upcoming AWESOME contest on Friday.
- Edit several HT “how-to” videos that I filmed at my hair stylist’s salon on Monday.
3. Finish ParentDish Image of the Day posts for the remaining week.
4. Brainstorm ideas for my new writing job that starts July 7th. (It’s about CLOTHES and MAKEUP and LOOKING FABULOUS! Hell to the yes.)
5. Return 49 million emails.
6. Take care of my poor little boy.
THINGS I WILL ACCOMPLISH TODAY:
1. Cancel babysitter due to horrid germs.
2. Take care of my poor little boy.
3. Try not to die.
ENJOY YOUR DAY!