1. I read this.
2. I noticed my laptop was open. A LOT.
3. My whoorl posts were decreasing.
4. My ParentDish posts were decreasing.
5. I wasn’t reading any blogs.
6. Yet, I was spending twice as much time on the internet.
Doing what, you ask?
Twittering. Lots of twittering. I honestly had no idea how much cumulative time I was spending reading and writing on Twitter. So, I quit. Cold turkey.
(I really miss it.)
However, the instant decrease of LOP (Laptop Open Position) has been incredible. Thus, I am happy. The End.
(Although, my old Twitter pals! How are you? Have you had a good week? Any interesting tidbits? GOOD GOD, THE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN’T WRITE HERE! THE EXCITEMENT!)