1. The donations for little Emily have been staggering. Staggering. I’m so happy to be a part of such an unbelievably generous outpouring of support for sweet Emily.
2. Speaking of generous, Kate Szabone, the maker of the fabulous earrings I featured here last week, emailed me yesterday to let me know that she is donating all of her past and future profits from her loop hoop sales from my referrals. So, if you are in the market for some lovely delicate hoops, be sure and tell Kate I sent ya. (Thanks, Kate, for being SO AWESOME.)
3. Wito did great at Mother’s Day Out. The caregivers told me he never cried, but occasionally looked out the window, trying to find us. (D and I both dropped him off. Double heart-rippage!) I will admit that he has been very clingy for the past couple of days – usually a boy who doesn’t like to be held, he is perfectly content in my arms since Monday. (Again with the HEART-RIPPAGE.) Plus, when he wants to be held, he says “Hold you! Hold you, mommy!”
4. RAMÓN UPDATE. I’m approaching my 2-month anniversary of guitar lessons and LOVE IT. I am currently tackling my very first “study” (What? I’m supposed to play THIS?) with the help of my awesome guitar teacher. Maybe I will make a video once I have the study mastered, which could be 2010.
5. Today is Wito’s first visit to the zoo! Smelly animals await!