(Be sure and vocalize the post title in your best monster truck rally voice before proceeding.)
1. Looking for some holiday style inspiration? Check out my dream holiday outfit (and 9 other beauty and style bloggers’ picks) over at iVillage!
2. We started a new turkey day family tradition this year, the Thanksgiving Day Feather Hunt. You can read all about it at Alphamom.
3. As some of you may know, Secret Agent Josephine recently made some big changes in her life. (Her site is a little wonky right now due to increased traffic…she’s working on it, though!) Well, the wonderful Heather of OMSH just posted about how we can help Brenda have a very merry Christmas…if you’re a big fan of Brenda, head over and take a look!
4. For those of you trying to complete your holiday shopping with a baby and a non-baby, might I suggest using a Tag Along? Wito is just way too big (and uninterested) for a stroller these days, and this INGENIOUS INVENTION has saved me from having to claim him at the Lost and Found at our local mall.
5. Um, Christmas is in 11 days. Hold me.