I absolutely can’t believe that we are leaving California and moving to Oklahoma two weeks from today. It’s like I’m walking around in a dream – I can’t process it at all, but I do know it’s the right thing to do. We close on the sale of our house today, and it’s definitely bittersweet. I am feeling ALL OF THE FEELINGS right now. I’m trying to keep my stress levels manageable- and speaking of, I’m going to be speaking on mindfulness, meditation, and some of my favorite techniques at Blogher next week. More details to come, but I would love to see you there. Are you going?
Without further ado, here are some odds and ends for the week.
1. As part of my Lyme treatment, I’ve been doing infrared saunas 4-5/week. That’s a lot of sweating, and I’ve been concerned about electrolyte loss. Coconut water to the rescue – here is a great post on making sure you are buying the healthiest brands out there.
2. Love these vintages images of motherhood.
3. One of the (unhealthy) ways I distract myself from stress is shopping. I know, I know, it’s not very spiritual, but hey, I’m just trying to get through the day right now. Needless to say, NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE STARTS TODAY.
4. What is this hole? What does it all mean, people?
5. Great before/afters of homes.
6. The psychology of color. Very cool.
Okay, happy weekend, everyone! Remember to take deep breaths. At least that’s what I’ll be doing.
photo credit: Julia Kostreva