1. After my lengthy jaunt with multiple antibiotics, I’m all about healing my gut right now. I’ve bought a couple books on fermenting, and am getting ready to make my first bone broth this weekend. Thanks to Jora, I’m now completely obsessed with this website about the traditional foods lifestyle. I can’t wait to get my hands on this book! (BTW, Jora and I introduced our little girls to each other yesterday, and the cuteness was just too much.)
2. Great advice on how to not say the wrong thing in certain situations.
3. Some diet myths to consider.
4. Did you see this Jimmy Kimmel video on gluten? HILARIOUS.
5. Wow. Interesting article on GMOs. Don’t know what to think about that one…
6. A good read on energy psychology. Do any of you practice EFT?
7. Sadly, I don’t eat bread, but if I did, I would definitely refer to this chart.
8. Did you know the Hay House World Summit starts this weekend? Can’t wait to watch some of my favorite speakers and authors online.
image credit: Cat Coquillette