Have you heard of it? Why would I ever consider this? I don’t even have time to brush my hair on a daily basis.
Think this through, Whoorl.
Reasons Why I Should Not Attempt NaBloPoMo:
1) I have an 11-week old baby.
2) I am experiencing a small pantry pest issue. Amalah, where are you when I need you? Currently, the majority of my non-existent free time is being spent vacuuming pantry shelves, wiping down pantry shelves with non-toxic cleaner, staring at aforementioned pantry shelves waiting for a pest to appear and obsessing that one has jumped from the pantry onto my body and is enjoying his new home in my hair.
3) I have an 11-week old baby.
4) The only time of the day when I can type an entry is during a nursing session, which means the good ol’ one-handed typing extravaganza will be in effect. Average time spent typing one sentence – 12 minutes. Sweet.
5) I have an 11-week old baby.
6) I am returning to work on November 27th and will be conducting nanny interviewing throughout the month (a.k.a. chasing off all nannies with asinine requests in order to stay home with him myself).
7) I have an 11-week old baby.
8) I will be in Mexico for a week with the family, relaxing at my grandparents’ beach home, and now thanks to this shit, searching for a spotty internet connection. Senor, donde estÃ¡ la cerveza y el Internet? Damn, I’m such a seasoned world traveler.
9) I have an 11-week old baby.
10) Did I mention I have an 11-week old baby?
Reasons Why I Should Attempt NaBloPoMo:
1) Clearly, I must be a masochistic over-achiever that responds to a gun pointed at my face.
Well, that answers that.