1. The smoke detector battery warning always starts beeping between the hours of 3am.
2. Children will come down with a nasty illness within 24 hours of one parent leaving town.
3. The pain of stepping on a Lego in the dark is indescribable. Rivaling the pain of stepping on an upturned plug, perhaps.
4. If you desperately need to stop for 5 seconds to send a quick text while driving, you will hit every. single. green. light. On the flip side, if you’re in a huge hurry, red lights all damn day.
5. Feeling super confident and cute while running errands? Ghost town. Quick run to Target at 8am in your pajamas, no bra, and morning breath? You’ll see around 43 people you know.
6. Prius owners are the slowest drivers on the planet.
7. Whatever you are searching for in your purse will be the last thing you find.
8. There is no panic like the panic you feel when you get your head or hand stuck in something. Well, maybe that moment when you’ve realized you’ve leaned back a little too far in your chair. (i.e. OMG I’M GOING TO DIE.)
9. Your TV/printer/iPhone/laptop will suddenly render itself unusable the second you desperately need to watch/print/call/email.
10. The next Bachelor rose ceremony will not be the most dramatic yet.
Care to add any to the list?
image: Daniel Eatock