1. Amy Poehler is my spirit animal. Her Smart Girls website has become one of my favorites.
2. I am obsessed with House of Cards, and as usual, I am finding myself completely attracted to a totally power-hungry asshole. (For a round-up of all the assholes I love, have a looksie.) So, I finished up Season 1 last week, and just watched the first episode of Season 2 last night. WHAT THE WHAT, FRANK UNDERWOOD. DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN, YOU ALL? DID IT? OHHMMYYGAHHHHHH
3. Did you see Lupita Nyong’o’s speech on beauty? “You can’t rely on how you look to sustain you. What actually sustains us – what is fundamentally beautiful – is compassion. For yourself and those around you. That kind of beauty inflames the heart and enchants the soul.”
4. Whole Foods is America’s angriest store. Do you agree? (I see the writer’s point…)
5. As a gluten-free newbie, I really appreciate this article. Looking forward to making that pizza!
6. Adventures of a Lego photographer. These photos are gorgeous.
7. Lisa Eldridge does it again. I love this tutorial on the ultimate beautifying look.
8. Hahaaaa. Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love” Emoji video. Good stuff.