1. I’ve been a fan of Elana Miller of Zen Psychiatry for quite some time. (Two of my favorite articles by Elana are here and here.) She recently was diagnosed with cancer, and I couldn’t believe my eyes when she just announced being in remission! She kicked some serious cancer ass, you guys. So happy for her.
2. Someone’s on a hunt for a new organic green tea. I got some great comments on the Facebook page, but do you have anything to add to the list?
3. Obsessed with Gabrielle Bernstein’s new series, Women We Dig. You should check it out.
4. I’ve written several posts for P&G Beauty recently. 3 updos to complement the little white dress. Hair rehab: how to fix damaged hair. Black tie hairdos made easy. 5 secrets for adding rockstar volume to hair.
5. Are you still watching Downton? I am…BARELY. Here’s our recap of Episode 5.
6. This, you guys. The ultimate pep talk.
7. OH! Don’t forget to enter this giveaway! Even if you don’t have a yoga “love story” yet, you can still enter…just tell us why you want to start! (Also, the comments so far are pretty damn awesome.)
photo credit: miss moss