1. The above made me laugh – I know I’m guilty of an abundance of inspirational pins!
2. I miss running, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that my anxiety ramped up big time when I stopped last year. I love what yoga is doing for my body and mind, but sometimes I think my body (and overactive brain) needs a good ol’ heart-thumping pounding of the pavement. To me, this illustration says it all.
3. Did you see the Bill Murray Q&A on Reddit? Awesome.
4. Hypomomdria. It’s a thing. Must I remind you of this? You guys, if you do anything today, please marvel at that old post of mine. A surgical mask. I WORE A SURGICAL MASK. My, how things have changed…well, with the hypomomdria, at least. Can’t say much about my personal hypochondria. (Still crazy in regards to that one.)
6. I am so going to make a gluten-free version of this tomorrow. Gluten-free oats and maybe almond or coconut milk?
7. This is the world’s greatest supplement cheat sheet. I’ve got a post on my personal daily supplement regimen coming soon.
Happy Friday, folks. Enjoy the weekend!