1. Have you seen this video circulating on Facebook? You guys, it is so true. Southern California FREAKS OUT when temperatures dip below 60. And I say this as a person who moved here from Chicago ten years ago – so I KNOW cold temperatures. It’s just that when you live in a place with year-round perfect weather, your body acclimates and temperatures in the high 40s/low 50s feel sub arctic. Dude! I had to turn on my car seat heater every day this week for fear of my ass developing hypothermia.
It was 55 degrees outside. Sad, but true.
2. Speaking of California, we pretty much say all of these things. (Freeways and In-N-Out forevah.)
3. This man is the greatest husband ever.
4. I think this is an accurate visual on how to respond to holiday greetings.
5. A great read from a woman who wasn’t vaccinated as a child.
6. I made a super quick trip (12 hours!) to San Francisco on Monday to see a physician, but I made sure to visit Tartine Bakery. (I totally cheated on my gluten and sugar free diet, but it had to happen.) I also FINALLY got to meet Tracy from Shutterbean, who is one of my very favorite bloggers. It was a whirlwind of a day, but I was back in my warm bed by 9:30pm. This year has been a uphill battle in regards to my health, but I’m determined to make 2014 a happy, healthy year. Fist bump.
Happy weekend to you. 12 sleeps until Christmas!