1. I went on a Beard Porn bonanza this week. Many more additions for my fellow beard lovahs.
2. A 10-step mindfulness practice for better sleep.
3. Great post on some introvert myths. (This whole introvert/extrovert thing intrigues me. I’m most definitely an introvert, yet have always fared well in communicating with others, hence over 15 years in sales positions that I really didn’t love. I think we all share traits from both sides, yes? Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?)
4. I should have an Almost 40 To-Do List.
5. One of my favorite photographers (who shot our house- psst…living room post is coming next week) shows her iPhoneography tips.
6. I wish I could sketch like this.
7. Tracy just started a new series on quick, everyday meals. I AM SO ALL CAPS EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
8. I’m busting out this braid for the weekend.
9. Speaking of AMAZING HAIR POSTS (heh), here are 5 ways to to give your hair a summer refresh. Also, a guide to choosing the right curling iron. Lastly, tell the truth, would you ever braid your hair like this?
10. I’m obsessed with A Cup of Jo’s Motherhood Around the World series. It’s so interesting to read about parenting in other cultures.
photo credit: Bearded Gospel Men