1. These colors are the best.
2. I’m in Oklahoma for the next week and a half – just enjoying some rest and relaxation with my family. (And by R&R, I mean pool time, board games, nightly cocktail hour, and my dad’s stocked candy drawer. Can you believe we shot that video 4 years ago?!) We had a round of thunderstorms roll through around 4am the first night, and I totally paced the halls, just waiting for my children to wake up with terror in their eyes from the flashing lightning and house-shaking thunder since they’ve never experienced a thunderstorm before. Never happened. They slept right through it. WHUT.
3. I hereby declare this to be the cutest braided top knot ever.
4. Speaking of hair, I’ve got three more articles up at P&G Beauty. 5 outdoor party looks that won’t go flat. (I swear!) 5 easy styles for honeymoon hair. (Totally easy.) How to master the chic chignon. (A must read for those of you struggling with le buns.)
6. Okay, I’ve seen this one-pot pasta all over the internet and am dying to try. Have you?
Wishing you all a super duper fantastic weekend full of fun!