Ladies, I’ve been meaning to write this post for months. After years and years of trials and tribulations, I have found the holy grail in mascara. (And you all know I’ve tried them all, right? Drugstore, high end, what have you…have. tried. them. all.)
Are you ready?
Hands down, this is the best mascara I’ve ever used, and here’s why.
1. It does a good job of adding length to the lashes.
2. It does a bang up job of adding volume to the lashes.
3. It does not clump at all. (I DESPISE CLUMPY LASHES. Please explain to me why some people think thick, clumpy lashes are a good thing? Blech.)
4. It doesn’t feather or flake off underneath your eyes as the day goes on.
5. It doesn’t bother my contacts.
6. You don’t need a separate lash primer to get the full effect.
And, drumroll, please…
7. People ask me if I’m wearing lash extensions all the time. BOO YAH.
Yes, it’s $23 dollars, but it is worth every penny. You ladies need to heed my advice and buy some right now. (Have I led you astray yet? Listen to mama.)
For those of you balking at the price, I will tell you this. There is a drugstore version that is almost as good as the Benefit mascara. Not AS good, but pretty dang good for the price. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume. Give that one a go first, if need be. Good luck and good lashes.