1. I want to dress like those illustrations. image via Paper Fashion
2. The first thing I read this morning was this. Um, kind of a bummer, right? I need to get my hands on the actual study, but runners, what do you think?
3. The house is almost finished – we ended up postponing the move for a week, though. We decided it would be smart to let the house off-gas for a good number of days before moving in. Next Friday it is!
4. Have you seen The Golden Door of Happiness? I am so in love.
5. Good thing we aren’t moving tomorrow since I still have tons of packing to do. Hey, you know a fantastic way to procrastinate? Fly across the country! Yep, I leave for New York early Monday morning, so I best be getting things wrapped up around here in the next two days.
6. You guys, the Great Bootie Search of 2012 rages on. I’m putting together another post featuring four (FOUR) more pairs that I tried. Did I find the perfect one? You will soon see. OH, THE SHOE SUSPENSE.
7. Hey, if you are looking to splurge on gifts for the lady in your life, please let me help you with that. I’m down with spending other people’s money.