3. Hey ladies who work from homestead! My entire work-at-home wardrobe is comprised of these 6 items. Well, minus things like my sexy undergarments. (They are not sexy.)
4. What should you wear when asking for a raise? Oh, let me tell you. (This assignment made me laugh because seriously? My asking for raise would most likely involve an email sent at 6am while in my pajamas. What in the hell do I know about this?)
5. 5 key accessories for your fall wardrobe. (Did we cover this already? Methinks maybe since it’s, um, winter.)
6. What about the 8 wardrobe essentials that everyone should have in their closet? It’s pretty much like I walked into my closet, made a list of the items, and typed that bad boy out.
7. Yet another installment of Save or Splurge – this time it’s on beauty tools.
8. Happy desk, happy workspace. (Kind of like “happy wife, happy life,” but my version doesn’t make sense nor rhyme. Awesome.) Tips on creating a cheerful workspace right here.
9. I had one too many beers and wrote this post about Kristen Stewart’s hair at the Twilight: Breaking Dawn premiere. (Seriously, Robert. Get your shit together. And Kristen? Your hair looked good, but SISTER, either hire or fire your stylist. Your ensembles are killing me slowly.)
10. Have you heard of Go Mighty? It’s just about the coolest concept ever, and I’m doing back flips that I’m one of the inaugural cast members. You can check out some of my life list goals here, and I’ll be updating my progress over the next 3 months. I’ve written a little bit about my goal of running a 10k here and here. (Life lists kind of rule. You totally need to sign up for this coolness.)
Holy hand cramp. It’s no wonder I haven’t packed a damn thing for our impending move. Better get cracking. After a quick trip to the desert for Camp Mighty, of course. Have a great weekend!