1. It doesn’t matter what the circumstance, I could be tortured by Jack Bauer with no sleep for a week and STILL not be able to sleep on an airplane or in a car.
2. I have never owned a pet, nor do I care to in the future.
3. In my mid-20’s, I was a sales manager in charge of entertainment accounts in a Kansas City hotel. Needless to say, I have had to deal with a plethora of precarious situations involving celebrities and musicians.
4. Directly after that job, I accepted a national sales position which required me to move out of my apartment, put all of my belongings into storage and fly around the country for a year. I don’t know what I was thinking, but it was an experience I’ll never forget.
5. Without fail, I reorganize my kitchen pantry every two weeks.
6. I am not a people watcher, and I loathe feeling like I’m the object of a stranger’s stare.
7. When I was sixteen years old, I wrecked three cars in 48 hours. Still haven’t lived that one down.
8. Despite that “unfortunate” experience, I am a very good driver. I prefer to call my style of driving “fast and accurate”.
9. I am petrified of food poisoning. I would rather lick a tarantula than vomit.
10. One of my most annoying habits is chewing my bottom lip. I do it without even noticing.
11. I was an early reader and skipped a grade as a child.
12. I do not drink soda and haven’t for a decade. I actually enjoy drinking water.
13. It might as well be Christmas Day when the J. Crew catalog arrives in the mail. It’s my bible, I love it and would profess my love VERY LOUDLY from a mountaintop. Your attempts at mocking do not sway me.
14. I am addicted to flats. Can’t. Stop. Buying. Them.
15. Since graduating college thirteen years ago, I have not lived in the same state for more than four years. We are starting our fifth year in California and I’m feeling the itch.
16. I am not a sweets person. Give me a bag of Doritos over cookies any day.
17. I have a fascination with men’s beards. Ray LaMontagne, call me.
18. My mother just signed up for a Twitter account. This delights/stuns/frightens me to no end.
19. I’m a morning person. I’m exploding with energy the minute my eyes open, and it slowly whittles away throughout the day. I’m pretty much good for nothing after 7pm.
20. If a commercial for a scary movie comes on the television, I have to mute the television, cover my eyes and count to thirty. (You know, to MAKE SURE it’s over before opening my eyes again.)
21. The one memory that makes me uncomfortable to the point of shuddering was a Scuba diving incident I experienced in Cabo San Lucas about 10 years ago.
22. Before having a child, I worried that motherhood would make me an overly anxious person. On the contrary, being a mom has mellowed me out something fierce. (Which is a good thing.)
23. I have two tattoos and am debating re-inking a new design over one of them.
24. I love music. Doesn’t matter what genre. If it gives me goosebumps, I’m a fan for life.
25. With that being said, listening to The Grateful Dead makes me want to off myself. Seriously, it doesn’t matter what song, that shit BUMS ME OUT.
Originally posted on Facebook – this meme seems to be speading like wildfire over there.