Things that are bugging the shit out of me today:
1) The little pre-period pimples wreaking havoc on my chin.
2) The fact that my menstrually-bloated ass ripped the lining in my favorite suit pants while bending over this morning.
3) That I am going to a new kick-boxing class tonight where my face will end up looking like this due to my rosacea and heat intolerance. NO PEOPLE, I AM NOT DYING. IN FACT, MY HEART RATE HASN’T EVEN INCREASED. THIS CLASS ISN’T EVEN HARD! I HAVE ROSACEA AND MY FACE GETS RED. NO NEED TO STOP THE CLASS TO MAKE SURE I’M ALRIGHT. Seriously, I am going to make a t-shirt that reads, “Hi, I might look like I am dying, but I am really enjoying this class”, with www.rosacea.org on the back.
4) My job is the most uninspiring loser job on the planet.
5) My husband looking over my shoulder telling me how to improve my pop-up image, and then when I ask him another question, he scoffs at me like he doesn’t have the time. I DIDN’T ASK YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUCKO.
6) My hair looks like ass.
Ok, I think I’m feeling a little better. Anything bugging you today?