Odds and Ends
1. Why Generation X might be our last hope.
2. The definitive ranking of email greetings. Best, Sarah
3. Also, please don’t say “pick your brain.” The art of the cold email.
4. This man is documenting his haunted apartment on Twitter. Freaky!
5. What’s your lipstick shape? Mine always forms such a dramatic slope sometimes the tip breaks off.
6. My friend Jesse, who’s a Houston native, has created this website to help those affected by Harvey.
7. Also, this. Please research what to donate before you do.
8. The best theory on how to talk to someone who is experiencing a crisis. Comfort in, dump out. So helpful.
10. Personally, Joel Osteen’s actions are right in line with what evangelical Christianity has always represented to me. This is a great letter.
11. Going to make tons of this granola tomorrow.
12. This weekend, one of my favorite jewelry brands will be donating $100 from every purchase to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. A great way to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend with your friends and families.
image credit: kelly reemsten