Odds and Ends
1. What does your state’s name literally mean?
2. 3rd row, 3rd across. Need this bag for fall.
3. The best explanation of the difference between racism, discrimination, and bigotry.
4. Happily-ever-after doesn’t exist. Realism in relationships…I really enjoyed this piece. (I also want to employ their siesta idea.)
5. I know you’ve seen 1,000 things about it, but how to safely watch the eclipse.
6. Taylor Swift killed it this week.
7. He’s #1 on my list. Who’s yours? #teamedward
8. Is America finally over midcentury modernism?
9. The unfortunate truth about being in a relationship with someone who supports Donald Trump.
10. Our yard is full of succulents. Here’s how to make them multiply.
11. Do you know what kind of hate groups are in your community?
12. Menstruation orientation. “Vaginas be communicating”…OMG I laughed so hard.
13. Finally, we should always listen to Tina Fey. Always.
Happy weekend to you all! Life is currently insane over here. Buying a house, selling a house, school starts Monday, a million meetings…man, when it rains, it pours. I’m so very grateful, though.
image credit: ashley goldberg