Odds and Ends
1. I regret to inform you that my wedding to Captain Von Trapp has been canceled.
2. So, apparently, fasting is good for you as it triggers stem cell regeneration.
4. Please tell me you watched this video of a London crowd at a Green Day concert. Best thing I’ve seen in awhile!
5. Florida beachgoers form a human chain to rescue a family. People are good.
6. My gorgeous friend Lisa is done with coloring her gray at 38. She is such an inspiration. (And SO knowledgeable about wellness and green beauty too!)
7. My other gorgeous friend recently came out to her dad, all thanks to Trump. (Maybe he is good for something? #dreamon)
8. Child-free marriages. What you should probably know before getting all nosy and up in their grill.
9. I finally wrote a visitor’s guide to Oklahoma City!
10. You guys, it’s that time of year. Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, and for those of you cardholders, early access has started. (And for those of you who don’t and are eyeing something, get it in your cart now!) Love this, this, and these. This is also my travel tote of choice.
11. Dealing with betrayal. Four solid coping strategies.
Happy Friday to you. Enjoy your weekend!