Odds and Ends
Well, hello there, friends. I’ve been away for a bit (a trip to Tulum- will post about it next week, swoon), so I’m hoping to make up for it with a slew of odds and ends. Enjoy!
1. You’ve been cutting cake all wrong, people.
2. Before anything else, you must love yourself. If you feel like you’ve fallen out of love, this is a great article on getting back on track.
3. Runners that overshare? NEVER.
4. What do colors look like to color blind people? I would not enjoy it.
5. How your complaining is actually killing you. It’s science, people.
6. The secret formula for growing out bangs. I might need to utilize this one day.
7. “It’s perfectly orchestrated self-absorbed judgement. I was consumed by it.” Why a famous teen Instagram star decided to quit social media.
8. Why you are going to feel bad for a Very Long Time. Haha, um, kind of the truth.
9. Awkwarding. It’s a thing. And it’s so incredibly hilarious. The one about the Starbucks fart with the headphones on had me rolling.
10. Compelling photos of motherhood. No candy-coating.
11. The person you really need to marry to be happy. Fantastic. Really, so so so good.
12. Whoa, sun! Are you kidding me?
14. The Smiths lyrics + Charlie Brown illustrations. Perfection.
15. Speaking of Charlie Brown, 8 things you didn’t know about Peanuts.
16. Your body’s amazing reaction to water. Gorgeous photos.
20. A sea organ. Who knew? I can listen to that for days.
21. I want to master this hairstyle. Will I able to do it? Only time will tell…
Happy weekend to you all!
image credit: olivier umecker