Odds and Ends
1. Kids try dark chocolate for the first time. THE HORROR.
3. Have you read Pema Chodron’s When Things Fall Apart? So much wisdom…that book is never far from me.
4. This is EXACTLY how I teach my yoga classes. It’s uncanny, really.
5. I am truly thankful for my new studio because I struggled with several of these work-at-home issues.
6. Hillary Clinton is down with yoga. Like that lady.
7. An average Saturday morning. With and without kids.
8. Fall is definitely here…what are our feelings on infinity scarves? You know how much I love scarves, but I’ve never worn that style. This one is cute.
Happy weekend to you all!
image credit: karin olah