Odds and Ends
1. Sephora’s most returned items. I love this kind of stuff.
2. “How is your heart doing at this very moment, at this breath?” This is SUCH a wonderful article about the disease of being busy…and how so many are unknowingly passing it on to their over-scheduled children.
3. SCARY. And I think my son will probably the one who helps develop them. (Eek!)
4. Do you remember this brand? I would always drink it at my local bagel shop during my teens.
5. Tina Fey is a goddess. I pretty much love everything that comes out of her mouth.
6. You don’t think your emotions affect the physical state of your body? Think again.
7. Check out what corporations own some of your favorite organic brands.
8. 99.9% of the time, I want to punch Justin Bieber in the face, but I kind of like him in this video with James Corden. Kind of. FOR JUST A SECOND. Like when he solves the Rubik’s cube and harmonizes with James.
9. What is the optimal amount of time to exercise? What’s your average workout time?
Happy extended weekend, everyone!
image credit: ashley goldberg