Odds and Ends – Monday Edition
1. Are you listening to the Serial podcast? Please tell me you are listening to the Serial Podcast. It is so so so good. (And if you are listening, the chart above pretty much nails it. More hilarious Serial charts here.)
2. This makes me want to hurl a little bit.
3. Great article on hormone disruptors – this totally plays into the cosmetics situation.
4. I am making these pumpkin pie truffles pronto. (Paleo!)
5. Jen has read Whoorl for a long time, and recently sent this article she wrote my way. Jen, you are kicking some ASS.
6. I love love love this chocolatey, bronzy smoky eye.
7. Wow, take one letter out of a movie title and it changes everything.
8. I think many of you might have this disease, but not know about it.
9. Why is it so funny when people slip and fall? I’m glad this guy found something to do while waiting for his kid in carpool line.
10. I found the perfect bronzer. REPEAT – I FOUND THE PERFECT BRONZER. No shimmer and no orange. God bless.
11. You better learn these amazing food and life hacks immediately. I completely agree with #1.
12. What in the sam hell is this? Why, it’s Cowboy Hip Hop!
13. “Coconut oil changed my life, and also my genetic coding.” Hahaaaaa.
14. My brain is officially broken. I can’t even comprehend half of this.
16. Impressions of celebrities while driving. She nails it!
17. Hipster Business Name Generator. Haha, my next website will be called Marver & Twig.
18. These are some of the best concealer tricks I’ve ever seen. (#12 is genius.)
Okay, there you go. Plenty of links to get you through the holiday week because this girl is taking a break. And a breath. Looooong exhale. Happy Thanksgiving!