Odds and Ends
1. I couldn’t love Pharrell more. He seems like such a super person.
2. Kids’ reactions to a Walkman. “You actually have to DO STUFF to listen to music.” Life was crazy back in the day, y’all.
3. The real best foods for runners. I don’t even run anymore, but this made me laugh.
4. Are you all watching Cosmos? IS IT BLOWING YOUR MIND?
1. I’m grateful for the one-on-one time Wito and I have had this week while he’s on Spring Break. Even if that means listening to Minecraft facts for several hours straight.
2. I’m grateful that D is the best nurse out there. Every 4 days, he administers a big ol’ intramuscular shot of antibiotics in my arse. Let me tell you, the medication is so thick, it’s like shooting paste into your muscles – it takes about 2-3 minutes to dispense it fully into the tissue, and I DISLIKE THIS PROCESS VERY MUCH. However, he always manages to patiently and gently inject it while I protest, and he’s yet to leave me with a bruise. (Can’t say that much for some other medical professionals. Heh.)
3. I’m grateful for the return of Mad Men! Did you see it? What did you think? True story – while Wito and I were walking into Fashion Island on Wednesday for lunch (and more Minecraft talk, of course), Neve Campbell breezed past us. I just wanted to yell, “YOU WERE AMAZING ON THE SEASON PREMIERE!” And possibly, “WHAT DID DON DRAPER SMELL LIKE? WHISKEY? SEX AND DESPAIR?!”
4. I’m so grateful that I won Brittany’s giveaway this week to ALT Everyone! I don’t think I’ve ever won anything on the internet before. I’m so excited to learn, but most importantly, learn in my pajamas.
5. I’m grateful that my feel-good days are outnumbering my feel-bad days right now. This is huge! ALL CAPS GRATEFUL.
image credit: Hercules K. Htakat