Odds and Ends
1. #6. All of my challenges are rooted in my obsession with finding the answers. ENOUGH THINKING, SARAH. How do you all “let go?”
2. Speaking of letting go, I can’t stop listening to the Frozen soundtrack. And apparently, according to my friends, I’m not the only one. (Sidebar: so sad that Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separated. GAH, they were one of my favorite celebrity couples ever.)
3. And speaking of music, I have no idea what I would do without Spotify. Here are 20 useful Spotify tips and tricks. (Did you know you can karaoke?)
4. I’ve become so interested in the concept of soul and “soul loss.” Can’t wait for this teleclass on Monday.
5. Well, I got Los Angeles. I don’t know how I feel about this. What city should you actually be living in?
6. I know I just posted about books, but I’m reading three more than I can’t put down. The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer, Kitchen Table Wisdom by Rachel Naomi Remen, and At Last A Life by Paul David. (The last book is about a man’s journey through anxiety and depersonalization, and it’s probably the best book I’ve ever read in regards to the subject. I highly recommend it.)
You know, I think maybe reading some fiction might be a good change for me right now. Hit me with your best stuff.