Things About Wita
photo by Greer Inez
Things she says:
1. Ruffles = Sniffles “Mama, I have the ruffles today.”
2. “What it is?” instead of “What is it?”
3. Chin Spill = Vomit “I don’t feel so good. I think my chin is going to spill.”
4. Soggy = Foggy “It’s so soggy this morning.”
5. Usually replaces “v” with “b” – “I love banilla ice cream.” (Except that actually, she says “balilla,” and it’s the sweetest thing ever.)
Things she does:
1. Changes her outfit at least 7 times a day.
2. Always, always puts her shirt on backwards and shoes on the wrong feet.
3. Sings every song on the radio while riding in the car. Her favorites? Lada Gaga and Katy Perry, because of course.
4. Sleeps with her light on. Even when I sneak in to turn it off, it’s always back on before she wakes up in the morning.
5. Spends the first hour of “bedtime” standing in her closet and layering on clothing. A few night’s ago, I peeked in at 8:30pm to find her in three pairs of pants, two shirts, a bathing suit on top of it all, and a tiara.
6. She’s incredibly social with the neighbors, and gets super upset if someone doesn’t wave back to her.
7. Loves applying lip gloss. Her preference? Ruby red with “sprinkles” (sparkles) on top.
What are some of the quirky things your little one says/does?