Odds and Ends
1. If you’re forced to deal with cords, you might as well make them pretty.
2. Great guide for washing and storing all kinds of produce.
3. Summer is here and let’s ponder some bold haircuts for the season.
4. This dress. I saw this dress at my local J. Crew and fell in love, despite not being available in my size at the store or on online. Lucky for me, the J. Crew here in Oklahoma had one left. SCORE. (They also have that same style in pink and blue.)
5. I love this metabolism boosting yoga sequence that was featured in the GOOP newsletter this week. (Scroll about halfway down the page to see.)
This is my last weekend in Oklahoma, and I honestly can’t believe I’ve been here for 10 days already. Time flies when you’re having fun, and being with my family and friends was so needed. (Man, it’s going to be a rude awakening when we get back home. The kids are still in school next week!) Looking forward to a few more days by the pool before heading back to California. Any big travel plans in your future?