Odds and Ends
1. Someone PLEASE get me one of those ice cream cones.
2. Everlane silk blouse with band collar. Do it. I promise you’ll love it. (And if silk isn’t your thing, Everlane tees are the bee’s knees. I know – I own, uh, 5. Only $15!)
4. Oh, hello, I’ve eaten kale every day this week. Still looking for the perfect salad concoction, but I certainly love it wilted with a touch of olive oil and sea salt. Especially on top of this. Any kale salad favorites?
5. A ginormous list of beauty sources at The Beauty Department.
7. You’ve probably seen/read about the Dove Beauty Sketches, but have you seen the male parody? Hilarious.
8. Inspired by Mandana from The Rachel Zoe Project, I cut my hair yesterday. No, I didn’t chop it into a pixie…just added some sorely missed bangs and took about 4-5 inches off the bottom, as I was starting to look a little sister wifey. I have a lot to say about this…coming soon. And speaking of hair, here are a few articles I wrote for P&G Beauty this week. 5 Steps to Perfect Hair Prep. 4 Outdoor-Friendly Hair Styles.
10. Haha, did you see this Jimmy Kimmel piece on Coachella? It is beyond awesome.
12. Finally, because I was put on this earth to help you rationalize shopping purchases, 25% off everything at J. Crew right now with the code SPRINGBEST. You can thank me later.
Happy weekend to you and you and you!
photo credit (sans graphics): Dash and Bella