Odds and Ends
1. Eddie Redmayne, your freckles are beyond.
2. There are many things I love about Creature Comforts, but the Color Inspiration posts are the best.
3. I am feeling this curly, chin-length bob.
4. I must say, I’ve become relatively proficient in reading and breaking down food labels, and this post by A Dinner and a Love Story gives some great tips.
5. We are rapidly approaching Spring, folks. Bronzing 101.
6. Stop it with this banana bread. STOP IT. Banana bread is my kryptonite.
7. I’m not sure if this young lady swayed me either way, but I found this video on why you should cut a pixie very interesting.
8. Aha! I knew I wasn’t the only one digging on windowpane fabrics right now.
9. THERE’S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND. We hung out on Balboa Island last weekend, and it was trés maginifique.
10. Got a few recommendations on the Facebook page, but would love to know more. Do you know of a great online or 1-day class that covers the technicalities of shooting video with a DSLR? (Lighting, white balance, exposure, so on and so forth…) Anyone? Anyone?
Happy weekend, everyone! Don’t forget to change your clocks on Saturday night!
photo credit Great Design