Odds and Ends
2. Speaking of hair, have you checked out Hair Thursday lately? Go ahead, take a look. TADA! Hair Thursday is no longer its own website – it’s now over here. Ah, the gang is back together again. Hugs.
3. I was mentioned in Forbes. How cool is that?
4. Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii. I may never stop talking about it. I’m all about beach vacation packing essentials (for you) and tips and tricks for traveling by plane (for the little ones) here. I also included more pics from our first day in Maui.
5. I don’t know whether I should be proud or embarrassed, but this week was the first week in a long time that I worked out every day. 3 days of pilates and 3 days of running. IN A ROW. Hot damn! Which totally led me to write about the most popular workout DVDs for ladies over here. Have you tried any of them?
6. I guest posted at Gilt’s Little Inspirations blog this week about no frills, no fuss summer makeup for moms. It’s the perfect quick makeup routine for those of us with little time on our hands!
7. I just ordered some tees from Everlane. Have you heard of them? Here’s the deal. You know those $50 tees you see around (or buy)? Well, they cost about $6 to make – the rest is mark-up. Everlane cuts out the middle man and produces the same soft, high-quality tees for 15 DOLLARS. Oh yes, baby. You need to check them out. Can’t wait to get mine.
8. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for the most super awesome vacuum ever. It runs through next Tuesday.
9. Any plans for the extended weekend? We’re hanging out around here – going to a couple open houses, a barbecue at my cousin’s house on Sunday, and a beach day with the Howertons on Monday. Can’t wait to just chill out before our trip home to Oklahoma next week. (10 days! Sister-in-law’s wedding! My 20th high school reunion! YIKES.) I hope you all have a perfectly relaxing and super fun weekend.