Odds and Ends
1. Everything about the woman in the above photo is perfection to me. Absolute perfection.
2. I completely forgot to announce the winner of the Jewelmint giveaway from a few weeks ago. Sorry, guys! The winner of the JewelMint jewelry is #41, Abi!
Congratulations, Abi. I’ll be contacting you shortly.
3. Speaking of giveaways, don’t forget to enter my $100 Gilt giveaway going on until Monday, March 12th.
4. I’d like to chalk it up to the crazy month I’m having, but man, I have REALLY dropped the ball in regards to working out the past few weeks. When I read this post by Linda, I couldn’t stop yelling “YES, EXACTLY!” at my computer. (I talk to my computer sometimes, don’t you?) Why is it so hard for us to consistently work out when we know how good working out makes us feel? Answer me that one.
5. The Vitamix lovefest continues, and yes, I know I owe you a post on why I decided to buy the Vitamix blender over the Blendtec. One day, one day, I PROMISE. In the meantime, please make Shutterbean’s raw chocolate milk. It is so delicious and so easy to make and completely dairy-free!
6. While you’re at it, make this homemade lip scrub, especially if you plan on wearing vibrant pink or red lipstick in the near future.
7. Have you seen the Photojojo camera phone lenses? Wide angle! Telephoto! FOR YOUR CAMERA PHONE. Genius.
8. 5 tough-love principles for making friends with other moms. #3 really hit home with me. I’m the mom that makes a beeline directly to my child’s class during pick up and drop off, and really need to make myself more available. What about you?
Happy weekend, everyone!
image credit: Vogue