He’s All Grown Up
This very well could be one of those situations in which only I (The Mother) find a photo to be beyond precious, but WILL YOU LOOK AT MY BABY BOY’S FIRST SCHOOL PHOTO? What’s next? Drivers licenses and bershon? Pass the tissues, please.
(He inherited the flip-under-on-one-side/flip-out-on-the-other hair gene from his mother.)
Speaking of tissues, this pregnancy is sponsored by The House of Hormones. We popped into Disneyland Monday night for a quick dinner and fireworks display (god bless the annual pass), and my heart about bloody well burst from all the holiday sentiment. Shall we count the times I got teary-eyed?
1. Waiting in the Small World line. Check out my TwitPic. Isn’t it beautiful?
2. Watching Wito’s face during the Small World ride.
3. When Wito put his arms around D and I and declared, “we’re a family!” (Oh, COME ON. Your heart is made of stone if that one doesn’t tug a bit.)
4. During the fireworks and slightly cheesy Believe in Holiday Magic song. Okay, I might have experienced tears AND a lip quiver or two. WHAT? HORMONES. See for yourself.
5. When the snow started to fall after the fireworks. (Seriously. Real snow! Well, from snow-making machines, but whatever.)
6. While eating a Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie. (I’m not sure I fully grasp that one either.)