I am posting this entry from 30,000 feet in the air. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.

Let me just say this. Being online while flying makes plane travel infinitely better. INFINITELY. Virgin America, I like you. However, I would greatly appreciate if a certain someone in the general vicinity would put their shoes back on.

(Lady sitting next to me, are you reading this? Shake your right foot if you are. Donโ€™t be shy, maโ€™am, we both know you can’t help yourself.)

I am currently on my way to Russian River wine country for the Broad Summit. I could not be MORE EXCITED, in fact, my left leg has not stopped bouncing up and down since I woke up this morning. I have a feeling this might be one of the most memorable weekends I have ever experienced, and just want to thank the lovely organizers in advance.

Lots of stories and photos to come. Enjoy your weekends, everyone!

• Rachelino

October 9, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Enjoy the Broad Summit!!
    .-= Rachelino´s last blog ..vacation baking: an excuse to make cinnamon rolls =-.

• Nothing But Bonfires

October 9, 2009 at 1:57 pm

I’ve flown Virgin America so many times in the last few months because of my wedding — SFO to SAN for $49, yay! — that I swear to god, I know the flight attendants by name. It’s ALWAYS a pleasant experience, every single time.

(PS: See you soon!)
    .-= Nothing But Bonfires´s last blog ..Making A Red Hot Chili Peppers Joke Is Almost Too Obvious. Wait, Is It? Yeah, It Is. =-.

• Marianne

October 9, 2009 at 2:53 pm

I love the blurb in the parentheses. Nosy people, sheeeesh! Haha.

• TJ

October 9, 2009 at 4:23 pm

So did she shake her foot?
    .-= TJ´s last blog ..October 9, text messages =-.

• Alyce

October 10, 2009 at 4:01 pm

I am so anxious to hear how it goes.

• Jessica

October 10, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Oh my gosh! I grew up in Healdsburg. If get to go there, check out the downtown square, and the Center Street Deli is great for lunch and smoothies, and Hotel Healdsburg has a great spa! Enjoy- and go watch them do some grape harvesting if you can! It’s beautiful there this time of year

• Karen MEG

October 11, 2009 at 5:18 am

It looks like it will be a fab time… enjoy!
    .-= Karen MEG´s last blog ..Friday Fragments – What, second day in a row? =-.

• martymankins

October 12, 2009 at 8:05 am

I can’t wait for Delta to get on the stick and get WiFi on their fleet of planes.