To the people of Orange County wearing brightly colored ensembles, I apologize if you were recently accosted by a gigantic 18-month-old screaming out the color of your outfit with the intensity of a roid-raging WWF wrestler.
I apologize that yelling “YELLLOOWWWWWW! PUH-PUHHH!” once or twice didn’t satisfy said red-faced toddler, thus prompting him to repeatedly scream, “GWEEEEEEEEEEN! WHHHHYYYYY-TUH! WHHHHHYYY-TUH!” until you were forced to run away, clutching your belongings.
I also apologize if you happened to be wearing an athletic jersey or any kind of fashion displaying letters and/or numbers.
My child, as you will see here, is intensely passionate about his new skills.
Some video points of interest:
1. This is a short snippet of our original 72-hour video of Wito recognizing letters. He never stops with the game, PLEASE HELP ME. In fact, the only thing that trumps this new game is going to the sandbox and pouring a bucket full of sand in his mouth.
2. I sound like Bill Clinton when I say “R” after Wito does.
3. Wito has waved his arms in excitement just like that since the day he was born.
4. When we say bye-bye, have you ever seen a child look so concerned? YOU MEAN NO MORE LETTER GUESSING? WHAT WILL I DO? I CAN’T POSSIBLY GO ON!
5. And yes, I always dress my child like a little elf with mango pants.