Pinto Bean Syndrome Part Deux
The Pinto Bean Syndrome has taken me down once again. I really thought my sneezing fits this week were due to allergies until I woke up with the infamous scratchy throat this morning. DAMN. Could the PBS rear its ugly head at a more inopportune time? HELLO, THANKSGIVING. How can I put my turkey face on feeling like this?
Here’s my plan:
1. I only have to work for three hours today. When I get home, it’s lights out.
2. Take Emer’gen – C right now. Hey, it’s cranberry-flavored! Thanksgiving flavors for everyone!
3. Think positive thoughts. The weather has been unusually warm here, so technically, it could be allergies.
4. Pray to the Pinto Gods.
5. Cancel martini night with my fabulous boss. Ohhh, this one cuts deep.
6. Don’t spend hours trying to write an entry, even though I feel very guilty that I haven’t written anything remotely worthwhile in a week. I know you lovely people will understand. Maybe? Hopefully? Please?
In exchange for my lackluster post, I am leaving you with a clip my sister emailed me this morning. I might be pinto-delirious, but I had tears shooting out of my ducts from hysterical laughter. Check it out* and have a Great Thanksgiving!
*for my fellow Mac users, you need Windows Media Player for Mac to view the video